Bringing joy in the way no one else can. Only in Nob Hill!
Our chapel is in a quaint, two-bedroom adobe home at 106 Wellesley SE. We do most ceremonies inside but we also do drive-up wedding specifically for couples who want to “do something unique and fun.”
Yes, we are a Las Vegas style wedding chapel. You can bring your family, (or not), and still honeymoon in Vegas if you'd like.
No matter how quick or small its about making each couples day special!
Licenses: By law, the County Clerk’s Office is the only agency permitted to issue marriage licenses. All marriage license application are permanently filed, as are marriage records. The cost of a marriage license is $25, which can be paid with cash or the following credit cards: Discover, Visa, Master Card and American Express.
Marriage License requirements:
- • Both applicants need to be present.
- • Both need to be at least 18 years of age.
- • Both need current legal pictured ID, or birth certificate.
- • Both need proof of Social Security number.
- • Fee is $25.00.
- • Parental consent if 16 or 17 years of age.
- • Court order if 15 years of age.
- • Marriage licenses are issued and valid immediately.
- • Marriage licenses do not expire.
- • Blood tests are not required.
- Any questions please call Marriage License information line (505) 468-1243.
In the News
Your Special Day
We offer a short wedding ceremony, with seating up to 12 people and up to 20 standing. We give the groom a special poem to read to his bride as a surprise during the ceremony.
After setting up a date and time we send you a vows package to customize. Making your wedding ceremony unique.
Drive Thru Weddings
For those that are fun and adventurous we offer Drive Thru weddings.
We have many affiliates that can make your day even more special. From Elvis, to a flower shop, photographer, seamstress, buggy driver, Bat Mobileand or a restored antique Mercerdez Benz and more.